Apr 25 2011
So keeping with the theme of posting my weekly meal plans…
- Breakfast: Simple omelette, caffeinated tea (I slept like crap Sunday night….)
- Lunch: Chili (individually frozen in freezer) for Dee, leftovers for Stefan.
- Dinner: Pork tenderloin with asparagus and mustard vinaigrette, sauteed kale with chilies and garlic in olive oil with lemon juice & white wine (yes, it’s my favourite green cooked my favourite way! *squee!*)
- Breakfast: Hot Quinoa with Fruit & Maple Syrup, caffeine-free tea
- Lunch: Split Pea Soup with Bacon for Dee, deli meat sandwich for Stef, pineapple and grapes for snacks.
- Dinner: Ham (from my most AWESOME co-worker who had leftovers from Easter dinner!), gluten and dairy free scalloped potatoes, sauteéd green beans.
- Breakfast: Breakfast quiche (recipe to be posted/determined!) Caffeine-free tea.
- Lunch: Leftovers. Pears & grapes for snacks.
- Dinner: Herb Roasted Chicken with leafy green salad. (Fresh whole chickens were on sale – we got one for $5.50!)
- Breakfast: Gluten Free & Dairy Free Hemp Protein Smoothie, caffeine-free tea
- Lunch: Leftover chicken & salad. Apples and dried cranberries for snacks.
- Dinner: Two lasagnas made with Stefan’s awesome vegetable pasta sauce. 1) Gluten free, vegetarian, daiya cheese, nutritional yeast, zucchini, peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms and spinach. 2) Wheat pasta, spicy italian sausage, peppers, tomatoes, spinach & lots of cheese. (guess which one is for who? *lol*)
- Breakfast: Gluten Free & Dairy Free Hemp Protein Smoothie, herbal tea.
- Lunch: Leftovers! (LOVE leftovers OMG easiest lunches ever!)
- Dinner: Chicken kabobs on the grill (peppers, onions, mushrooms, pineapple…marinated chicken…whatever else we like!), fennel salad, rice.
- Brunch: Probably bacon & eggs of some sort…
- Dinner: BBQ at a friends place! We’ll probably take curry jalepeno burgers (recipe to be posted) and browned butter brownies (*mmhm* yes I may be a bit obsessed with these brownies…they are that good!)
I realize this is kind of similar to last week…but maybe I’ll get more creative next week!